Saturday, March 16, 2013

i some times feel strange and ask to myself " is this what life expects from me or is it what i expect from life  " . the way it treats me is pretty much frustrating and yes to be very frank i am habituated to it. when it does not treats me this way i feel like i am in a different world of-course not in mine . As people say "before a disaster there is a silence " i fell the same if my life goes on a right track i feel like some things going to get a really scary i try and put up my efforts to make people happy but they never seem to be happy no matter what i do! how hard i try ! and my heart explains it all it says to me...................................................
 "At some point you will realize that 
you have done too much for 
someone, that the only next 
possible step to do is to stop. Leave 
them alone. Walk away. It's not like 
you're giving up, and it's not like 
you shouldn't try. It's just that you 
have to draw the line of 
determination from desperation. 
What is truly yours will eventually 
be yours, and what is not, no 
matter how hard you try, will never 
be.

No comments:

Post a Comment